Are you currently donating to charity through your pay? *

This is a completely new request

I want this donation added to my current contributions

I want this donation to replace my current contributions

Enter the amount you would like Save the Children to receive each pay day.

This can normally be found on your payslip.

This is the amount that will be deducted from your GROSS pay and how much Save the Children will receive from each pay day.

This is the amount that you will be donating from your NET pay.

Save the Children would also like to keep you updated about how your gift is helping save children's lives.

Yes, please contact me by email

Yes, please contact me by telephone

Yes, please contact me by post

The data supplied on this form will be used to enable your donation to reach Save the Children. In order that your instructions can be acted on, your details will be passed to a HM Revenue & Customs registered Payroll Giving Agent, with whom your employer has a contract, who will forward your donation to Save the Children. The Payroll Giving Agency (a charity in their own right) may deduct a processing fee from your donation. This is between 25p and 4%; some employers pay this on your behalf. For further information call the helpline below. Hands On Payroll Giving will record the details shown on this form for administration purposes.

I confirm that my pre-tax donation through my employers' Payroll Giving scheme will not be included in the Gift Aid scheme.

Save The Children Registered Charity No. 216032

Hands On Payroll Giving