Blindcare is an equal partnership of ten registered charities working for people who are blind or visually impaired. Through the work of our partner charities we are able to provide education for adults and children, mobility training, research into the prevention of blindness and vital treatment to improve or restore sight.
- Action for Blind People - provides free and confidential support for blind and partially sighted people in all aspects of their lives.
- Fight For Sight – The UK’s leading charity dedicated to funding world-class research into the prevention and treatment of blindness and eye disease.
- Guide Dogs - Provides mobility and freedom to blind and partially sighted people.
- International Glaucoma Association - A patient-based organisation which works to prevent glaucoma blindness by providing information, literature and advice.
- Midland Societies for the Blind - A partnership of nine Midland based charities, working to improve life for blind people in the Midlands.
- Royal Blind Society - gives assistance to people who are blind or partially sighted and in charitable need.
- Royal London Society for the Blind - Provides education, training and employment services for people who are blind or partially sighted.
- The Royal National College for the Blind – Provides further and higher education for people who are blind or partially sighted.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) - The UK's leading charity offering information, support and advice to over two million people with sight loss.
- Sight Savers International - Works with partners to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote equality of opportunity for disabled people in the developing world.