February is the month of love, roses, and... Payroll Giving! To celebrate, Hands On Payroll Giving is making a "grand" gesture and giving away £1,000 to one lucky person and an extra £1,000 to the winner's chosen charity*.
With Payroll Giving, supporting your most-loved UK charity is easy and tax-free! You can give to any UK charity with a donation straight from your pre-tax pay, meaning you automatically gain full tax-relief. In real terms, this means if you give £10 it will cost you £8 from your net pay, or £6 if you pay higher rate tax.
The prize is £1,000 paid into the winner's UK bank account, and a £1,000 donation made to the winner's chosen charity from HOPG's charity partners listed here: https://www.handsonpayrollgiving.co.uk/charities.
Hands On Payroll Giving will make the donation to the nominated charity via the HMRC regulated Payroll Giving Agency, Charitable Giving within 28 days of the winner providing the selection.
To enter the competition for free, please complete the joining form below
ENTERING THE COMPETITION AND WINNING THE PRIZE
To enter the competition, entries can be made by:
- UK employees of companies offering Payroll Giving via a HMRC and APGO agency, can submit a pledge (or pledges) to donate at least £10 per month in total to charities listed on www.hopg.co.uk via Hands On Payroll Giving to gain automatic entry into the competition.
- UK employees already donating through Payroll Giving via a HMRC and APGO agency, can increase their donations by at least £5 per month in total to charities listed on www.hopg.co.uk via Hands On Payroll Giving, to gain automatic entry into the competition.
- Completing the free entry submission at the bottom of this page.
- Entries must be submitted between 1st February - 29th February 2024, unless otherwise agreed for specific clients by Hands On Payroll Giving.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- One winner will be selected and notified by Friday 9th March 2024. They will be contacted via telephone or email by Hands On Payroll Giving.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries made before the competition closing date.
- Contact information of the entrant cannot be changed once the entry form is complete and submitted.
- Hands On Payroll Giving cannot guarantee that entries submitted by eligible entrants of the UK, Isle of Manh and the Channel Islands from outside the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands will be entered into the competition and charges will depend on the relevant service provider's international rates.
Claiming the prize:
- The monetary prize must be claimed within 7 days by supplying a valid email address and UK bank details for a BACS payment.
- The charity for the donation prize must be provided within 7 days via email, and must be one of Hands On Payroll Giving's charity partners as listed here: https://www.handsonpayrollgiving.co.uk/charities.
- Hands On Payroll Giving does not accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize and is not obliged to offer an alternative prize if the winner is unable to take up the prize.
- Hands On Payroll Giving will not accept responsibility for contest entries that are damaged regardless of the cause (e.g. technical malfunction).
- The prize is non-transferable, if the winner doesn't use the prize in line with the T&Cs, the prize is cancelled and the winner is not entitled to an alternative.
Eligibility to win:
- By entering the contest, you confirm that you are eligible to claim the prize.
- This competition is open to over 18's only.
- This competition is not open to employees of Hands On Payroll Giving, nor employees of members of the APGO, nor the members of the immediate families of employees of the companies.
- Hands On Payroll Giving retain the right to ask you to provide proof of your identity should you be selected as the winner.
- Entries automatically generated by a computer in bulk or by a bot will not be accepted.
- Any illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with or incomplete/false entries will not be accepted.
- Hands On Payroll Giving reserves all rights to disqualify any entrant or winner at any time if the conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or the brand/reputation.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Hands On Payroll Giving may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Contest and/or suspend or terminate the Winner's use of the Prize.
The prize cannot be exchanged for any other products/experiences, the donation prize cannot be exchanged for any monetary value. The winner is liable for any relevant tax payments that may or may not be due.
Liability and termination:
- Hands On Payroll Giving will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or a contest participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the winner accepting the prize.
- Hands On Payroll Giving, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner if the latter is unable to take part in the trip for personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, lack of valid identity documents).
- The prize is automatically terminated should Hands On Payroll Giving cease trading.
- Hands On Payroll Giving reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Contest where it becomes necessary to do so.
How we will use your data:
- If entry is made via the below form, the information supplied is used for the purposed of research.
- If entry is made via the below form, personal data will not be used for any other purpose than the competition draw and shall not be stored once the competition and a Winner has been identified.
- Data supplied to enter the competition will not be shared or sold with Third Parties.
Please complete your details below to enter the competition for free.