FREE SERVICES TO INCREASE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN PAYROLL GIVING
Whether or not your company is registered for Payroll Giving, we can help you increase engagement and reward from your scheme.
How to set up a Payroll Giving Scheme in three easy steps
Ideas for companies to increase employee engagement
Read about the benefits and rewards for companies with Payroll Giving
PAYROLL GIVING AND BENEFITS PORTALS
Payroll Giving can be integrated with Benefits Portals and facilitate Single Sign-On (SSO). We’ve got the experience (with clients like Morrisons) to help you set up, promote and administer Payroll Giving via a benefits platform. We can:
- Manage the end-to-end process so that the scheme runs smoothly and charities get donations as quickly as possible
- Develop user friendly pages for employees to select their charity nominations
- Provide web text, attend roadshows and benefits fairs
- Advise on how to increase employee engagement and run specific campaigns.
DIGITAL PAYROLL GIVING SOLUTIONS
We provide free branded webpages for employers which include:
- Corporate charity features
- An easy sign up process for employees
- Account log in for employees
- Data flow managed by us, we’re fully GDPR compliant and can work with other providers
- Supporting web copy, emails, posters and marketing materials.
To track your Payroll Giving employee engagement, the online reporting dashboard provides:
- Participation and donations made each month
- Breakdown of donations per charity
- Roadshow reports
- Participation by business area / region
- Data is aggregated with employee names removed